Welcome to Breathing Space LLC!
Hi there! My name is Pam Day and I am owner/founder of Breathing Space LLC. I'm so excited you found us. We look forward to meeting you in person one day, but for now I'll give you a little information on who we are, what we do and how you can connect with us.
Breathing Space was especially created for people like you and I who are craving for a way to unplug and find some peace in our noisy, busy lives. If you're like me you love to get away several times a year for this very purpose.
My "space" is the mountains, but your "space" might be the desert or the ocean. Let's go on a little trip shall we? Close your eyes and travel back in time and visualize your last getaway. Can you see it? The warm ocean waves lapping around your ankles. The majestic, snow capped mountains, the scent of pine in the trees. The pink, purple and orange sunsets. The array of colorful desert flowers. Ahhh! Breathe!!
Do you remember how you felt while you were there? Perhaps you felt less stress. Do you remember how nice it was to unplug from your phone or device? Perhaps you even found yourself connecting to God in a new way. You may have even found yourself laughing and enjoying your friends and family more than ever and they enjoyed you as well!
Now, travel back with me to the present moment. How long did it take for the stress of daily life to return after you returned from your getaway? For most people stress comes back within a day or two.
Well, this is exactly why Breathing Space was created. What if you could have a small bit of what you experienced in your getaway - the peace, feeling less stress, the connection to yourself, God and others - in your everyday life? Wouldn't that be fantastic? Is it possible? Yes!
Here are some cool things about the Breathing Space.
1. It's a real live place (no online, virtual stuff) and it's located in the heart of Loveland, Colorado. No need to travel an hour or two to get there (that is if you live in Loveland) because it's local and convenient.
2. You will experience a quiet, distraction free, peaceful space where you can take a deep breath, slow down and unplug from your busy schedule.
3. Used on a consistent basis you will feel less stress so you can live healthier, Spiritually, mentally and physically. Who doesn't want some of that!
4. You'll come away feeling valued and cared for because we love serving and helping people. We are dedicated to the Spiritual, mental, and physical well-being of our clients and are excited about walking alongside them. That's why we also offer professional Life/Spiritual Coaching and licensed Massage Therapy.
5. You'll find connection and belonging by creating a community with whom we can share real life, and foster authentic, meaningful relationships.
Cool huh! And that's just the beginning. There's so much more I have to share with you about the Breathing Space, how it works, what we offer and how you can join us.
The grand opening will be soon, so stay tuned. In the meantime subscribe to this blog so you won't miss a thing.